The section explains the policy of Tanrich (Hong Kong) Holdings Limited and /or its affiliates companies ("Tanrich Group") regarding any personal information you might supply to us when visiting this Site. Prior to sending Tanrich Group any personal data, you are advised to read carefully the following. By browsing this site and communicating electronically with Tanrich Group, you agree Tanrich Group’s processing of the personal data in the way described below and by continuing to use this site following the posting of any changes to these terms will signify your consent to such changes.
1. Data Collection Purpose
Tanrich Group would collect personal information from you through your request of enquiry. Subject to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong), the purpose for which data relating to you may be used are as follows:
- facilitating daily operations of services provided;
- marketing financial services or products;
- meeting all legal requirement regarding disclosure obligations imposed by all relevant laws, rules, regulations or regulatory authorities applicable from time to time;
- research and statistical purpose; and
- all purpose ancillary thereto
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Information held by Tanrich Group relating to you will be kept confidential but Tanrich Group might render such information to the following parties:
- related group companies in connection with the promotion or provision of products or services that Tanrich Group may render;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to Tanrich Group;
- any financial establishments and their respective associates with which you have or proposes to have dealings; or
- any person for the purpose set out in (1) above.
3. Your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The rights to check whether Tanrich Group has any personal data relating to you, and to request access and correction of such personal data which is inaccurate;
- The rights to make enquiries of Tanrich Group regarding their policies and practices in connection with the data and to be informed of the kind of personal data maintained by Tanrich Group
The person (data subject) to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held is to be addressed as follows:
Data Protection Officer
Tanrich (Hong Kong) Holdings Limited
Suite 801, 8/F, Central Plaza
18 Harbour Road
Tanrich Group may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall apply and prevail.